Mt Bromo, Cuban pelangi Waterfall and Batu Resort 3 Days / 2 Nights Tour Package
Description : On your tour we will visit Mount Bromo (Indonesian: Gunung Bromo), which is an active volcano and part of the Tengger massif, in East Java, Indonesia and continue to Batu via Tumpang with stop at Cuban Pelangi. Cuban Pelangi is the beautiful waterfall in Tumpang area. Batu is a resort area in Malang, East Java, surrounded by mountains, superb view hill and cool weather. On the 3rd day we also will stop to Cubanrondo Waterfall and Singosari Temple.
Key Features :
Group Size : Minimum of 2 travelers.
Tour Guide : Yes. An experienced tour guide accompanies every trip.
Accommodation : one night at non star hotel in Bromo and 3* hotel in Batu Area
Transport : Private fully air-conditioned 4WD Jeep
Inclusions : Some meals, sightseeing and activities are included.
Departure : Anytime, subject to booking conditions.
Single supplement : Available
Travel Itinerary :
D1 Arrival Surabaya - Bromo Area (D)
Upon arrival at Juanda Airport, meet and greet with our guide. Transfer to Bromo Area (3 hours trip) for check-in and resting.
Dinner will be served at hotel
D2 Mt. Bromo Sunrise and Penanjakan Tour - Cuban Pelangi - Transfer to Batu (BLD)
At 3.30 in the early morning you'll be wake up and the Jeep will bring you to the world's most famous view point at Mt Penanjakan on the rim of the Tengger caldera to enjoy the sunrise (if we're lucky) with its young volcanic including Mt Bromo and an active Mt Semeru in the background. Afterward the adventure continue to an active Mt. Bromo volcano to climb up 245 step of stairs. Afterwards the Jeep will bring you back to hotel for breakfast and re-packing. Check-out from hotel and continue our trip to Batu via Tumpang with stop at Cuban Pelangi waterfall. From there we transfer to hotel and check-in
Lunch and Dinner served at local restaurant
D3 Cubanrondo Waterfall - Singosari Temple - Transfer to Surabaya - Departure (BL)
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and start visiting Cubanrondo Waterfall and Singosari Temple. Singosari Temple was built on 1292AD to memory the King of Kartanegara (the last King of Singosari). Afterwards transfer to Surabaya for your return flight with lunch en-route.
What is included in the tour package :
- 2 (two) nights accommodations twin/triple share
- 2 (two) x breakfasts, 2 (two) x lunches and 1 (one) x dinners
- Tours and entrance fees for all of the sites the group attends together, as listed in the Itinerary
- Travel throughout on a private 4WD Jeep 7 seaters with fully licensed driver
- Services of a professional Tourist Guide throughout the tour
- Tour production by PT AKDIRASA Tours and Travel and its affiliate
- Specified accommodations and meals for the guide and driver
- Return airport to hotel transfer
What is not included yet in the tour package :
- Airfare and airport tax
- Personal expenses, optional tours or additional meals
- Tipping or gratitudes for driver and guide (USD3/day/pax is appreciated)
AKDIRASA Tours And Travel
Jalan Rungkut Tengah No: 54 Surabaya
or via Contact us and online support